Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ALL ABOUT ME!

Hi!...My name is Anie Chai. I am 30 years old this year. I have been battling with weight lost since i am 17 years old and i am fat from the age of 6 till i am 17 years of age. 
I started my first diet when i was 17 years old. I manage to loose 12kg within one and a half month using unhealthy methods. Not long after that..about 1 and a half years later, i started to pile up in weight again and i never stop going for diets and slimming pill and i just get more daring each time, trying new methods to slim down.

My friends always says that i am like a balloon. From fat to thin...then back to being fat..and then thin again..and not long after that i gain weight again. I can't even recall when i was fat and when i was thin. I just know that i will be on diet or on meal supplements or slimming pill every now and then. My weight keeps yo yo and my body shape is only getting bigger each time and it gets more difficult to loose weight. Because of this, i have hormone imbalance, very bad water retention and gastric.
One day, my school mate which i have not catch up with for a year came and visit me at my shop and she ask me what happened and she told me i need help as i look pregnant. 

My school mate introduced me to Amylinear undergarment and she told this is my last time trying to loose weight but i rejected as i have tried one brand before and i don't like it because the one i bought before was really uncomfortable and hot. I told her..i have been cheated once..you think i am going to buy it again? I even told her not to push me to get one or else i will not answer her calls and i will not welcome her to my shop.

I started to get very stress and was really unhappy. I was very upset every time my customers and outsiders comment that i look like 3 months pregnant. 

The most embarrassing moment of my life was when i was stopped at a road block. The policemen actually thought i was pregnant and asked me how many month? I was so embarrassed that i have to lie that i was 3 months pregnant. And what's worse, you know what the policemen told me? Wah! 3 bulan? Besarnya!... Wow! 3 months? That's big...  Sigh! I was really hurt and embarrassed and i told myself i got to do something..BUT WHAT?








AFTER
USING EASECOX DIAMANT


****************************


THIS IS HOW I LOOK WHEN I WAS THIN AFTER CONSUMING SLIMMING PILLS, SLIMMING JABS & DIETING!
Please look at my boobs..I was quite flat chested because of slimming pills, jabs and crash diet. Just look at my face, I look very tired, hagged, old & unhealthy and  my body shape was shapeless. You can see the new me and how my face glow. I shifted my fats from my waist and my back to my boobs and i increase 2 cup size after wearing Easecox Diamant just after 2 months. Not only i increase 2 cup size, now i also have a very firm and beautiful bustline and a shapelier body contour. All thanks to Easecox Diamant!


DIETING USING UNHEALTHY METHODS
( Picture from Year 2001 - 2006 )



 JUST BY WEARING EASECOX DIAMANT!
No Diet, No Exercise, No Meal Supplements...
(Pictures taken on March & April 2010)



---> ARE YOU...


* Looking for products to regain & to maintain your beauty & health?

* Looking for products that assures you results?

* Looking for financial freedom?

* Looking for a change in career?

*Looking for a business opportunity?

*******************

--> Call me @ 012-661 8488 Anie Chai for more information and i will show you how you can achieve all of the above in 6 months.  



---> HOME